United States Post Office — non-deliver of mail
In April of 2007 my son David Zoltowski filed a change of address form with the post office. Everything was fine until my mail for Daniel Zoltowski stated being forwarded to my son's address (21305 Joliet, Macomb, MI 48044). I contacted the local post office and asked them to be sure they only forwarded David's mail. All mail is using the full name and not the initial. My bills continued to be sent to my son. I visited the local post office 3 times and each time was assured that it would be taken care of. The last visit I received an explanation that the bills are sorted a another company which is sub-contracted to do this job and then forwarded to the post office for delivery. I was told the sub-contractor would be cotcted and told not to forward mail addressed to Daniel. This didn't work either. The vendors started changing my address on all my bills sending them directly to my son. I had to contact the vendors and explain I had not moved and to NOT change the billing address on my accounts. April came and I thought now everything will be ok because David's change of address form had expired. Boy, was I wrong. I have received 3 calls this week because I had not paid bills (of coure I had not received these bills). I found that now the post office is sending my mail back to whomever sent it. My charge account holder called me and informed me that there was a hold on my account because I had not paid my bill. After talking to them I found that my bills had been returned to them as njon-deliverable. I am totally frustrated. Today I spoke to the City of Sterling Heights concerning an Absentee Ballot and they informed me that they had sent the request to my home and it was returned to them as undeliverable. I don't know how much more mail I have not received, but the junk mail sure arrives. HELP! I don't know what to do.
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy