United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delayed delivery of my package

S Nov 29, 2018

This company is the [censored]iest ever. I wonder why amazon, Best Buy prefer these guys?! They cannot once deliver a package on time! I ordered a MacBook from bestbuy to be delivered to my home and they used ups to send my package. For some reason the apartment number was wrong in my packet. They said there was a delivery exception coz of this and I called to update my address.. which they did not due to their negligence! Again without confirming with the sender (Best Buy) or reciever (me) they tried to deliver to the same wrong address.. are they out of their mind?! I somehow called Best Buy and after talking to 4 ups customer service agents I fixed the address and issue. And they said they will again attempt delivery next day.. i will be out of town and won't be there to take the package. When I ask them to deliver on Monday they said I have to pay them $6 for that! Why the [censored] will I pay them a dime? [censored]iest mail service ever. I prefer fedex or usps any day over these dimwits!