Menu
United Docu Prep
reviews

United Docu Prep
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 16 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for United Docu Prep has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of United Docu Prep. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience

United Docu Prep I worked with Gabriel and I am so excited to get this

I worked with Gabriel and I am so excited to get this started

R
R
R. Luettgen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I knew nothing of this company had so many questions but everytime I called AJ, Clara or Andrew they were patient with answers. They listened and understood my goals, even reached higher in which I misunderstood but was patient and professional with me whole process. The process for my situation was long but I stuck with them and did everything they told me..I trust them, they became a family to me and took me in...I freaking LOVE UNITED DOCU PREP! Why? They're ALWAYS there professionally and patiently they work hard for you and actually FORGAVE MY LOANS I'd NEVER thought that ALL my loans would be paid off in a short amount of time..I was expecting over 5 yrs and my credit score has never been this high due to my school loans ...Im literally crying tears. I apologize for this long post but Clara, AJ and Andrew of United Docu Prep are AMAZING SOULS. I thank them with all my heart and will miss them truly. I recommend this to everyone with issues of school loans if they can help you TRUST THEM they're a blessing. ~AB

S. White
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Richard helped me understand the student loan program. He was professional, courteous and patient. He explained answers to my questions in detail. My concerns were resolved. I have been given the opportunity to resolve my student debt in a workable plan.

A
A
A. Schimmel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am overwhelmed with joy..I am very grateful for the opportunity to make things rght.

M. Bogan

I worked with Gabriel and I am so excited to get this started

United Docu Prep I am overwhelmed with joy

U
U
U. Conn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This service is a godsend, and George is a fantastic rep. This company allows me to not have to worry about the parts of this process I have hard time understanding myself. Knowing that I have this company on my side to ensure that I'm not paying too much allows me to breathe a little easier.

M. Wintheiser
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Amazing service and attention to detail. Thorough and patient while he worked his way through my options- all of them. I am going to go spread the news! I’m thrilled. In a world of 2020, this was a great day!

M. Waters
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They have very informative and have knowledge on the subject friendly and profesional they also help me to buy my house by bringing my account current

N. Kerluke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

An agent from DocuPrep called me to renew their services with me when I revealed that I just had a leg amputation. The agent told me about a program for disabled people that would forgive my student loans. I’m in the last month of my three year probationary period and I can’t thank the people at DocuPrep enough for their guidance and professionalism during this process.

United Docu Prep They have been a blessing

They have been a blessing. Helped me get things straight and my loan is being paid! Thank you

L. Zieme

M. Littel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am an active duty soldier and a single parent of 4. I recently was able to purchase a home due to A wonderful man AJ who I have the upmost respect for. He helped me consolidate all my student loans and put me and my family in a position to succeed. He called me weekly with updates and walked me through each obstacle that came up. I will forever be greatfull for your dedication and commitment to me and my family. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have truly been a blessing to me and my family.

K. Lesch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would like to say a few things. I have been though a different student loan forgiveness programs and I was *** over and once I got though them I found united docu prep. An I have been dealing with Aj he has went out of his way to help me with anything I needed I think it was the grace of God that lead me to this company and I'm so glad I gave them a shot. If I could I would give them like hundreds of stars

H
H
H. Kub
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company, and my rep, George, has been amazing to work with. He’s gone out of his way to find every possible option to help with my student loans. After decades of having my loans sold time and time again, George has been the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks so much. KB

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep They have very informative and have knowledge on the subject friendly and profesional they also help me to buy my house by bringing my account

P. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Extremely pleased: kind of pricey to start but I get why they do it. Any questions I had, they were patient and walked me through each part. At one point, the US Dept of Ed. said that they had heard nothing from United Docu Prep and had no record of me, but this was due to being in default and going through the allotted program I had to finish. Once I complete the required steps, I am officially out of default, on track with my payments and the monthly fee is TOTALLY WORTH having the security of talking to folks that know how to help and get you through the process!

L. McLaughlin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Really happy with ComplaintsBoard.com and so happy with Kai he was such a great help he answered every question and always returned my phone I can say nothing bad about ComplaintsBoard.com thank you guys so much ?

D. Bailey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Document Prep has been a life saver for me. I've been with them for 2 years now they take care of all my student loan needs. I'm talking about getting my loan out of default, forbearance and loan modification. This company is A one!

B. Nitzsche
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuPrep is the way to go when you need help will your school loans. Landon is the representative that helped me when I started a year ago and I must say it was a surprise when he called and updated me on my account. Going with DocuPrep enabled me to be stress free when getting into the loan forgiveness program.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep Really happy with ComplaintsBoard.com and so happy with Kai he was such a great help he answered every question and always returned my phone I can say nothing

United Docu Prep Amazing service and attention to detail

United Docu Prep Document Prep has been a life saver for me

V

United Docu Prep Richard helped me understand the student loan program

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep This company, and my rep, George, has been amazing to work with

United Docu Prep This service is a godsend, and George is a fantastic rep

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep DocuPrep is the way to go when you need help will your school loans

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep An agent from DocuPrep called me to renew their services with me when I revealed that I just had a leg amputation

United Docu Prep I would like to say a few things

O

United Docu Prep I am an active duty soldier and a single parent of 4

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep Extremely pleased: kind of pricey to start but I get why they do it

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Docu Prep I knew nothing of this company had so many questions but everytime I called AJ, Clara or Andrew they were patient with answers

United Docu Prep Customer Reviews Overview

United Docu Prep is a reputable online platform that offers document preparation services to individuals and businesses. With a focus on providing efficient and reliable solutions, United Docu Prep has garnered positive reviews from its satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of United Docu Prep is its user-friendly website, which allows customers to easily navigate through the various services offered. The platform offers a wide range of document preparation services, including legal forms, business documents, and personal paperwork. Customers appreciate the convenience and simplicity of the website, as it saves them time and effort in preparing their documents.

Another positive aspect highlighted in United Docu Prep reviews is the professionalism and expertise of their team. The company employs a team of experienced professionals who are well-versed in the intricacies of document preparation. Customers have praised the team's attention to detail and their ability to provide accurate and error-free documents.

United Docu Prep also receives praise for its prompt and efficient customer service. The company understands the importance of timely assistance and ensures that customers' queries and concerns are addressed promptly. This level of responsiveness has been highly appreciated by customers, as it provides them with peace of mind throughout the document preparation process.

Furthermore, United Docu Prep offers competitive pricing for its services, making it an affordable option for individuals and businesses alike. Customers have commended the company for its transparent pricing structure, which eliminates any hidden fees or surprises. This affordability factor, combined with the quality of service provided, has contributed to the positive reputation of United Docu Prep.

In conclusion, United Docu Prep has received favorable reviews for its user-friendly website, professional team, efficient customer service, and competitive pricing. With a commitment to delivering reliable document preparation services, United Docu Prep has established itself as a trusted platform for individuals and businesses seeking assistance in this area.

United Docu Prep contacts