United Bank [UBL]hr department

R Jan 04, 2019

I am feeling agnostic to write these complaint lines against the bank where i spent almost a decade of my professional life and never thought of complaining about it but with very heavy heart i hereby submit my complaint as follows;
Almost a month back i was contacted by HR of my bank i am working with at present claiming that my "Experience Letter" is not on their record file and as they are in the process of annual appraisals finalization therefore, they asked to provide them the same. Following their lead and sensing the urgency of the situation i, within no time, contacted the HR of UBL and requested them for the same to which i was allotted a request No. [protected] on 07-12-2018 and told that it will be provided with 7 days of TAT. Since then i am calling the UBL HR department on daily basis asking for the resolution of my request but each day i get the same reply, "we have sent a reminder to the settlement department for the issuance of the same but no one is responding from there" I told everyone that i am expecting promotion this year and if i do not get this letter it might hurt my appraisal but it all went in vain. Finding no other way to get out of this agony I decided to exercise my right of lodging a complaint, hoping that it will work and i would get my Experience Letter soon to end this pain full process of issuance. You are requested to please arrange to issue me the same and oblige.

Syed Rehan Haider Zaidi