United Bank [UBL] Logo

United Bank [UBL]

Having problems with United Bank [UBL]?

United Bank [UBL] Customer Service Contacts

80 000 808 (Middle East)
+92 111 825 888 (Pakistan)
+1 646 722 9090 (United States)
+44 121 753 6000 (United Kingdom)
+41 434 991 920 (Switzerland)
+255 222 136 284 (Tanzania)
UBL City Building, 1st Floor, I.I. Chundrigar Road

2 Brook Street, London, W1S 1BQ

Switzerland
Feldeggstrasse 55, P.O Box 1176, CH-8034 Zurich, Switzerland

China
Room № 2110, The Exchange Beijing, № 118, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022, Peoples Republic of China

Oman
P.O. Box: 889, Postal Code:100, Muscat – Sultanate of Oman

Tanzania
26 Mkwepu/Kaluta Street, P.O Box 5887, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Bank [UBL] Customer Service. Initial United Bank [UBL] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Bank [UBL] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Bank [UBL]. Discuss the issues you have had with United Bank [UBL] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

United Bank [UBL] Complaints & Reviews

United Bank [UBL]atm card is not working

I have receve new atm card but this card is not proper working because when i insert atm card then name disply rashid Ahmed but my name is rizwan Ali my cnic number [protected] me atteched pics please solve my problemmy phone number [protected] i will be thankfull to you if you solve my problem please take serious this issue because me your old coustomer

atm card is not working
atm card is not working

Sep 12, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — atm card

your bank sends atm card without my request. card #[protected]. This happened second time. before thi...

United Bank [UBL]horrible customer service - no response from customer. [protected]@ubl.com.pk & supervisor. [protected]@ubl.com.pk

Its been almost a month since I first sent an email request to customer.[protected]@ubl.com.pk on Monday, Aug 05 regarding the Exemption of Biometric Verification along with all the required documents as per the check list. After that I have sent several follow up emails including emails to supervisor.[protected]@ubl.com.pk but so far there is no progress on this issue which is a big disappointment and an example of a horrible customer service.

United Bank [UBL]bank account blocked

My Account is blocked without any prior notification. Upon contacting them I have submitted all the required details and got no response. Account further communication they so called highlighted my email by a representative so my request can be fulfilled on urgent basis and got 3-4 days time. And now its more than a month and still there is nothing, I tried contacting them, even my IP is blocked by them. What a [censored] bank it is. How they are still surviving? What the hell is management doing? Can't they take the action?

United Bank [UBL]home remittance

My transaction date of home remittance is 29 July and still no payment from your UBL Nawan killi swabi branch1341 . your branch failed to pay as I visited several times.after I went to yar Hussain swabi branch 379 who refused to pay the remittance. Please request for action to maintain your customers confidence.your cooperation in this regard will be appreciated.

Aug 05, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — proceed realization certificate

Dear sir My name is mohammad khan and my account no is [protected] my cnic [protected] branch name ubl...

United Bank [UBL]home remittance problem

AOA. sir kafi arsay say ya problem a raha ha jay jab b mari remitance dubai ya saudi arabia say ati ha to kam say kam 3 din lag jatay ha bank walay boltay ha kay abhi nhi ayee ya karachi say nhi aye abhi tak. ma kul amount lay kar ayya ho 3 din kay bad. to sir kindley apni service bahtr k jea. abhi kul rat mari or remitance aye ha UAE say to kindley wo ao zara jald he aj next branch may send kar day.. JazakAllah

United Bank [UBL]payment not received

Dear Sir,
            I hope you r doing well.
            I sent money on my father name on 16.07.2019 to Jehangira UBL branch, but still dnt revived three time my father visited to UBL bank but they mentioned that our system is not working the same happens every month.
            As you all are aware that we r sending money from abroad to fulfill our basic needs.
            if we r not receiving the money on time its effects our life.
            kindly do a needful action in this regards.

Afzal Hayat

Jul 19, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — account opening

We had given our documents for account opening to ubl sheikh maltoon branch mardan branch code 1409 on...

United Bank [UBL]atm card activation for online session

Sabah Azan
              1:46 AM (0 minutes ago)
              to customer.services

Dear bank !
              I am hugely furious with the poor performance of head office.Head office is responsible for all of the losses which i get alongwith.I am truly disoppointed to have such kind or irresponsiblity of Head Office.Small wit, great bosat fits for the UBL Head Office.
              Yesterday on 17th of JULY 2019 round about in between 12:00 -2:00 p.m i activated my card for online session for upto 19 JULY 2019.ok.Today i used my card and the website replied that your card is unauthorised for this transaction.I got worried and talked to head office by 1;15 pm. and i was told that my card was not activated ...i was in the process of making my card active that i finished the credit in my phone.ok.Can you please believe that i lost a good amount of money on charging my phone only to make you calls.Whenever call, i have to wait for 3 minutes and during all 3 minutes which i used to call my phone dropped the funds and i have to recharge the phone again.This is pakistan and calling cards cost alot and give less...Now you people please tell me why you people enjoy to play fowl?I was about to win a project and tried to pay my fee but internet session did not promote me...Alas ! it effected my psyche...Because it is not for the first time it happened in past various times.I always thought the particular website is not supporting me but company said me to talk to my bank...Do you people in HALAAL earnings ?if it is so then please reply yn you people do all of the time with me...Y you people let the immature girls receive the calls and listen to serious issues?Now i am not going to call you.do something to get my card activated.Till the problem get solved i, ll keep on approaching the authorities. i, LL WAIT FOR A QUICK REPLY TO GET RESOLVED THE THINGS

Jul 17, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — account opening

Sir I am trying to open an account in ubl 1681 lahore road sheikhupura after 3rd time at last they tried to...

United Bank [UBL]my credit card is not deliver to me

My A/C No. is [protected] at UBL branch Gujranwala Pakistan.
                I, was informed that my credit card deliver with in one or two days. But after seven days a message received that my credit card return and now contact on Helpline So after this direction I, try my best to tress the Helpline witch was so busy and recorded tap is playing contact is not possible. So I, have Two complaints with you.

(1) Why my credit card return without any reason.
                (2) Why your Helpline is So busy with non-cooperative staff

United Bank [UBL]account blocked without prior notification and processes with worst customer support

I am a Non Resident Pakistani (NRP) living in UAE and perhaps the only example of an unfortunate person who has his both accounts in UBL bank.

UBL bank has blocked my accounts due to non verification of biometrics. I have not been informed of this requirement by email or sms or call on my registered primary contact number which is a UAE number (which should give UBL a fair idea that I am not living in Pakistan).

On top of this, when inquired, bank asks to send a declaration form by courier (not by email). Although other banks accept by email. And this form will only allow for only six months exemption. Then account will be blocked again. Is it not an enforcement that all UBL overseas Pakistani must travel to Pakistan in next six month.

Is it not an example of highly unplanned and misorganized bank that UBL dont offer biometric verification in local banks available in UAE. Rather each NRP must bear expense of sending the documents by courier.

It is already three days over since the documents reached bank but no single notification or acknowledgement has recieved. Any email to customer support must wait for atleast a day to be responded without any concrete answer.

I have been a victim of worst UBL customer support multiple times during last four years.

I literally wait to find an opportunity to leave UBL as soon as possible. Mainly because of their careless customer care services. UBL is no more the best bank.

Jun 29, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — current a/c no. [protected], maqsood & co.

My account in UBL is about 20 years old, on 28th June, 2019 I went to branch for preparation of two pay...

United Bank [UBL]deduct hidden charges

hi,
                    This is last time i am complaining if now my payment not return i will be finish all accounts of my family members.
                    your service is not appreciated. i have complained many time why deduct hidden charges from my account but many ubl customers told me that sir this is asthmatically deduction it will be return in 24 hours but still have not received my payment. This is over now. Even HBL users received deduction amount of atm charges from bank not own account. HBL provided 1400 and deduct 1100 Rs. for systematically charges. but ubl is not providing such good things.
                    thanks.
                    Reg: Makhdoom Ali Hassan

• Updated by Makhdoom Ali · Jun 28, 2019

Hi,
                        Respected Sir/Mame,
                        I am customer of Ubl bank. ubl bank has deduct hidden charges of my account. and not inform me for which purpose they deduct from my account. i have complaint many time but they told me that sir this is systematically deduction which is return in 24 hours, i have reported 1st time 2 months ago but still i have not revived my payment. i have complaint many time on the website and have sent many emails of ubl address but they still not return my payment or answer me. kindly take a strict action about ubl.
                        thanks.
                        Reg: Makhdoom Ali Hassan

Jun 27, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — I am complaining about biometric verification

Sir i have visited the concerned branch twice on 25 & 26th of June 2019 but staff denied for the biometric...

Jun 24, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — branch not cooperating

Hi Its me Shoaib Rasool here. Dear Sir/Mam I am a UBL coustomer and my account is in UBL Railway road branch...

Jun 21, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — I am complaining against excess debited of cancellation charges.

I am one of ubl Customer which has faced a lot of problem from the day 1st by getting credit card. the credit...

United Bank [UBL]sakhi hassan branch and the branch manager

As Salam O Alaikum,

I am very much disappointed with the sakhi hassan darbar branch. There is no fan and the air conditions are very old that they aren't working properly. When ever i visited there it's like i am in hell, suffocated poor sitting arrangements and very bad management. Supervisor not available around 9:05 am and the staff don't even know the name of the branch manager which is totally unacceptable very much pathetic. Please pay a random visit in morning around 9 to 9:15 and you'll be amazed how pathetic your branch is also they are not using any air freshener to reduce the suffocation. Please take notice. Thanks

Date of the incident: 11-june-2019

Jun 10, 2019

United Bank [UBL] — ubl pallandri ajk pk

I send. Money to my mom remittance 23may 2019 and today is 10 June ubl pallandri they hold our amount 250 k...