United Auto Credit — Harassment
When I purchased my car, I was financed through United Auto Credit Corp. This was December 11, 2007. I have had nothing but problems since that time. I have been under constant harassment. They have even had the nerve to go to my sister's neighbors. How would they know me??? They said that if I am 1 day late they have the right to repo my car since there are no grace periods. They leave threatening messages on the phone, etc. This is the office in Tampa, FL. Before, it was with the Palm Harbor, FL office. They at least were willing to work with you and allowed you to make you payment before 30 days to make sure it was not reported to credit bureau.
I have learned my lesson & will NEVER finance anything else through them. I would rather walk first. Please people... do yourself a favor... do not do business with them.
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending