Menu

K
Author of the complaint
8:04 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have cancelled my account before 3 months.. Still they are not refunding my deposite of $39.95 back.. I have phone them many time.. And they telling me that it will be deposit by next week.. But still I have not received any refund.. They are also not providing well manner customer service and hanging the phone without my solution..
Please pass me any solution if you have any..

More Union Telecom complaints & reviews

Union Telecom - unsolicited phone calls
Union Telecom - unable to reach customer services
Union Telecom - not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit
5 comments
R

They did the same to me...Initial big bill without no reason...then lot of chase but no call back ever...no money refund...they said we never agreed to return you money back and will provide you with fify GBP voucher for talkin...even that has not been provided till today.

H
Oct 05, 2008 1:53 pm

They didn't even refund my security of $39.95 after two months of canel my deal. The company is claiming that they will refund the security within 45 days of the cancellation of deal.

is any body has a solution what to do aginst such type of companies

A
Sep 30, 2008 7:48 pm

I have never used the service, but did give them my credit card number. I was charged over $200 in 3 months before I got the card company to stop accepting bills from them. These are the fraudulent phone numbers that I've been charged for. Wondering if there's any overlap with others being charged. All calls overseas too. They told me I must be calling overseas because it's an international plan. I was never told that when I first signed up. Still haven't received any refund from the credit card company.

M
Sep 15, 2008 12:14 am

You are absolutely right. They are big ###.BBB is nothing. Even, Attorney General's office/FTC are helpless at this point in time. Try to get money back from your card co. And never give them card again even my mistake. Contact deptt. of comsumer protection. Write a complaint to UT by cerified mail/registered letter ask them to cancell charges. Find the rules of your state and ask UT to close your account in certain number of days and they would be doing a illegal thing.

H
Sep 12, 2008 12:39 pm

same happened with me. i made no calls and got huge bill called to pakistan etc.
no refund from three months and they are such a big fraud that they are calling again and asking for another credit card nos and say we will return your previous money.

please be careful and make a complaint to BBB

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints