Union Telecomcharge for calls I never made

I have been charged incorrectly in July month for tens of calls to countries I never made. The customer servce disconnects the phone, without providing any solution. I saw multiple complains on internet for Union telecom and realised that this company is harrassing their customers and dupes them. Can someone help me find out how I can sue the company or get legal action against them.

• Mi
    Mike Sep 14, 2008

Talked to your credit card co. Tell about all charges that it is fraud. Cancel your card and get from bank as much as possible.I am 100% sure it is a fraud.
    Talk to consumer protection branch, ministry of consumers . Open a file. Write a registered letter to Union telcom telling that you never made those calls, they are doing frauds and ask for refunds, including your deposit. Also tell them that ontario law requires that they close your account in 10 busineess days. keep a copy for ministry. and wait. Trick them slowly and slowly by making false promise. let them clear your balances. Then, if they don't close your account threaten them and deal with them strictly. They are all ###.

mazhar m baig Sep 19, 2008

aafter finishing contract security money still not returned

• Ji
    Jigar Feb 21, 2009

I sign up with Union Telecom and after 2 month i disconect my services. because the agent tel me he is giving me 100 minutes free but they don't gave me. I deposite $39 Canadian and the agent told me once i cancelled the services i got my money back with in 2 days. now it's been 2 months and every time i called they said your money will be in your account with in 24 hours or 48 hours. I am so mad anyone know if we can complaint in police or not?

• Im
    imramkot Mar 14, 2009

Only thing they may refund is a calling card. Can we complain to Florida, Attorney General or Better Busienes Bureau-----I will try, but wonder if others would do same for $39.50 back
    For me it is a big deal and also possible outcome of something better. They promised me callin card.

• Ju
    Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry Apr 03, 2009

Union Telecom - Devil's Head

For those fortunate individuals who haven’t signed up with this company yet:

Please DO NOT even try this company unless you want to experience misery. If you haven’t already, go sign up for DO NOT CALL REGISTRY @ https://www.donotcall.gov/

If you are already signed up for the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY, and you still receive sales calls from Union Telecom, please tell the Sales Agent that you are on DO NOT CALL list and request them not to call you again.

But, unfortunately more than linked you will continue to get calls from them. If this happens, please make sure to file a complaint by going to https://www.donotcall.gov/ website.

For those individuals who have signed up already and experience the FRAUD, here is what you need to do:

1) If you are already signed up, you must have given them your Credit Card number for their so called refundable deposit in the amount of $39.50. You need to call the Credit Card Company and cancel your Credit Card number. The Credit Card Company will send you another Credit Card with a different account number. This way Union Telecom will not be able to charge any fraudulent amounts on your Credit Card.

2) No matter what, Union Telecom will not refund you the $39.50. Therefore, dispute this charge with your Credit Card Company and they will take care of it as long as your follow their instructions.

3) Please make sure to report this company to Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Here is the link to file a complaint: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=d1e174&id=d1e353

4) Tell your family and friends about this fraudulent company. If you like, you can tell your enemies about this company as well and ask them to sign up so that you can take your revenge.

I hope this company is shut down by the FCC soon.

PEACE

CHRIS Apr 15, 2009

UNION TELECOM UNA COMPANIA QUE ENGANCHA AL CLIENTE POR 39.99 DOLARES QUE SUPUESTAMENTE IBAN A SER REEMBOLSADOS AL MOMENTO DE NO QUERER EL SERVICIO PUES MINTIERON AL MOMENTO DE ACTIVAR EL SERVICIO Y ESTOS SEÑORES SIN ETICA DE TRABAJO ME MINTIERON Y RESULTA QUE ESE DINERO FUE UN CARGO DE ACTIVACION. CLARO AL PRINCIPIO LE MIENTEN A EL CLIENTE DICIENDOLE MARAVILLAS DE LA COMPANIA Y CUANDO SE HACE EL ENGANCHE PUES NO LES IMPORTA ABSOLUTAMENTE NADA .

CHRIS Apr 15, 2009

deacuerdo son un raude

• Ra
    Rajesh Apr 24, 2009

I have same experience. Unable to get my refund. they are rounding of my minutes which I was told that it would be straight no rounding to three minutes.

• Ju
    juan teo Jul 13, 2009

26% tax and fee .. and finance charge each bill ... scam

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices