Union Telecom — charge for calls I never made
I have been charged incorrectly in July month for tens of calls to countries I never made. The customer servce disconnects the phone, without providing any solution. I saw multiple complains on internet for Union telecom and realised that this company is harrassing their customers and dupes them. Can someone help me find out how I can sue the company or get legal action against them.
More Union Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - connection fee + wrong billing!
- Union Telecom Usa - unsolicited phone calls
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud
- Union Telecom - refund money
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services
- Union Telecom Canada - not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
- Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud
- Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit
- Union Telecom - they are fraud i, would like to report them to the authority