UltraShieldcheating, lying, responses ridiculously wrong

Wow!! This is a ripoff company which should be reported to The U.S. Attorney General's office. They try to trick you. They lie. They do everything possible to try to NOT pay you. Right now my business with them is unfinished because I will go through the court's if necessary. I would assume that after I sue Ashley's to replace the furniture that was damaged, they may stop using this really HORRIBLE SCAM company. Yikes!!!

• Ke
    Kelika Apr 14, 2011

Just got denied after they sent their tech out. He sent them pics waited for a response and then proceeded to try to get the marks out of my dining room table. He failed, left half the table scratched and then they denied me. If they were going to deny the claim why didn't they tell the tech not to work on the table. I'm waiting to hear if they are going to repair the damage done by the tech. When I told them I was going to report them to BBB they said go ahead, we have an A+ plus rating and nothing you can say or do will change that. They are telling me that I lied when I told them about the damage. So it comes down to my word against theirs. they saidt the damage had been there for a very long time and was getting worse with age. I have had the table 1 1/2 years. What age? If you hear the words Ultrashield warranty run away as fast as you can.

• Bi
    big b Mar 18, 2009

Im going thru the same thing. I called Ultra Shield for 2 and a half months, nothing. Ashley was no help, they said not there problem. I filed in small claims and guess what??? Sandy from Utra Shield called me to tell me that my claim was denied. My paper work got lost but she found my number when Ashley got served. You are right this is the biggest joke. Well I will let you know what happens, if they let me talk about it. good luck