Ultra Shield Fabric Protectiondamage leather

I bought my sectional from Lazyboy and purchased the Ultra Shield Fabric Protection Plan. The cleaning product took the color off the leather. They sent a tech person which agree that it should not have happened.I received a letter from them saying that they would refund my warranty money of $55.62 within the next 45 to 60 days I paid $225.00 protection plan to protect my furniture. I have all the paper work to this contract. Mathew T. who works for Lazyboy has been trying to help me and has got no where with them also . He can be reached at [protected]. The ultra Shield Customer Service Rep who has been lying to me from day one is Natashia and she can be reached at [protected] Ext 229. My sectional to replace is close to $4000.00. I feel this company has a lot of complaints against them but yet they are still in business. I would appreciate your help and advise. Thank you Patricia Sheppard.