ULTA Beauty Park Ave, Tustin Califgeneral manager

B Oct 30, 2018

I tried to return some items today that my EX boyfriend purchased for me. I do jot have receipt or a phone number the items were purchased under OK. Manager REFUSED to do a return as corporate website states "Lost your receipt? No problem! We are able to locate purchases made using your Ultimate Rewards Member number or ulta.com account.
If you are unable to return the product with its receipt and we are unable to verify the original purchase price of the product, your refund will be in the form of an in-store credit equal to the lowest selling price at which the product was sold by Ulta Beauty during the 90-day period preceding the return. Guests will be asked to provide a valid government issued ID (i.e. driver's license, state or military ID)." However, she refused to honor this. His the [censored] can an employee overrule CORPORATE policy!? I'm livid. This is ridiculous. Not to mention the STORE CREDIT was going to be spent in store. So WTF?