The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ulta — $10 for flat ironing!?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I love Ulta and have never had a bad experience. But I think it is ridiculous that customers are being charged an extra $10 for flat ironing when it has always been included in a salon service.
I understand flat ironing takes time, but charging an extra $10 cuts into the stylist's tip in addition to making a trip to the salon more expensive than it needs to be. If I'm getting color in my hair which runs over a $100, I should not have to pay $10 extra for a service that should already be included!
Very ridiculous, I know customers that have stopped coming to Ulta because of this issue.
More Ulta Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works
- Ulta - misleading salon charges
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta Beauty - deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl
- Ulta - highly disappointed