UKSoccerShoplost order still not received 14 weeks later

My order #880814
Tracking no. RP017614135NL

I placed this order in April - I was confirmed delivery 5-7 days. When it hadn't arrived after 6 weeks! I tracked it. Actually I ytried tracking it before this but the tracking link didn't work. When I eventually got the tracking the work, the tracking website said that my parcel had arrived in NZ on the 1st of May. When I contacted POSTNL they told me that they didn't operate in NZ, yet their website listed NZ on their countries list and the online tracking confirmed that the parcel was in NZ. I contacted your company and they said that as soon as the parcel arrived back with you, they can find out what has happened and try to sort out my problem. This has still not happened and my emails appear to be ignored. I placed my order April, for my son's birthday in June. The soccer season here is almost over. You have my money and I have nothing. No order, no answers and no refund or anything.
Corresspondence;

UKSoccershop
Apr 6, 2018, 10:15 PM
Home Return Info Delivery Help Your order has been updated to Awaiting Printing We wanted to let you know that we have updated your Order Number: 880814 To trac

May 23, 2018, 8:45 PM
to UKSoccershop

My order has still not arrived and I can't log in to track it.
Please let me know where this order is????? I've been waiting 6 weeks for this now!
Nadia

May 24, 2018, 12:29 AM

Hello

Thanks for your mail.

The order has been already shipped on 6th April, the tracking number is RP017614135NL (http://www.postnl.post/)

May 31, 2018, 9:40 AM

Hi Biju
This parcel apparently arrived in my country on the 1st May - that is a month ago. I can't seem to find any contact details on the POSTNL website for the New Zealand branch.
I ordered this kit in April for my son's birthday in June. I have never had such terrible delivery service!
Whenever I have ordered anything online before from America or Europe, it has only ever take 1-2 weeks to arrive, not 2 MONTHS!
Please help with regards contact details for the delivery company you have used.
I am very disappointed and out of pocket!

Tracking number - RP017614135NL

May 31, 2018, 7:59 PM

May 31, 2018, 11:20 PM

Please see response from PostNL
They have no idea where my parcel is!!!
Please either resend or credit me my money back.
I wanted this as a present for my sons 8th birthday in one week. I Ordered it two months ago.
Please sort this out for me.

Jun 1, 2018, 1:10 AM

Hi

we will check this with the mailing service and will update you.

Jun 2, 2018, 5:26 PM

How did you get on?
Have you tracked the whereabouts of my parcel????
Please advise.
If it's lost can you resend or credit me?

Jun 2, 2018, 9:59 PM

Hi

we have contacted the mailing service, they are checking this and will inform you once we have an update from them.

Jun 6, 2018, 9:29 AM

Hi
Any update on my parcel? Surely it doesn't take 4 days to trace a parcel? I'm really loosing my patience over this. It has been over 8 weeks since I ordered the clothing and delivery was meant to be 5-6 days. It is my sons birthday in 3 days and he is expecting a Messi football kit for his birthday.
Please advise ASAP when I will receive my parcel or where it is?
If it is lost, then I want a refund.

Mail Delivery Subsystem
Jun 6, 2018, 9:30 AM
Recipient inbox full Your message couldn't be delivered to [protected]@uksoccershop.com. Their inbox is full, or it's getting too much mail right now. LEARN MORE The r

Jun 7, 2018, 4:22 AM

Hi

According to the update received from the mailing service the parcel was already returned, we will update you once we receive the parcel back.

Thu, Jun 7, 4:31 PM

Returned back to you???
Why would they do that?
By the time I receive it, he won't fit it anymore and the football season will be over!

Fri, Jun 8, 12:32 AM

Hi

we can only find out the reason for the return once we receive it back, the reason for the return will be on the parcel.

Regards

Tue, Jun 19, 7:20 AM
to info

Any update on this? Has the parcel come back? It is a week past my sons birthday now and he was very disappointed when his Messi top did not arrive.

Daniel
Tue, Jun 19, 9:55 PM

Hello,

This has not been received but will update you once this has been returned.

Nadia Marinelli
Sat, Jun 30, 2:13 PM (9 days ago)
to info

Has this come back to you yet???? I bought this months ago and have nothing to show for the money I gave your company. My son has missed out on his birthday present and I am fed up waiting for your response. I want my money returned to me or send me a new order using a different courier company.
I want answers as my patience had run out.

This has taken way to long to be resolved. I want my money back or I want you to send a new order asap.

Please advise what you will do.

Nadia