Ugg Store Australiaovercharged / non receipt

I have purchased 2 pairs of UGG boots from this website on Monday 23rd Feb. The invoice total was £169.59 (I printed receipt) clearly stated on the checkout page on the site. They sent me an auto response e-mail stating the boots had been dispatched which was quite concerning on its own. I then checked my bank account and discovered they had taken 3 payments of £184.00 and 3 charges of £1.50 from my bank totalling £556.50!. I have since sent several e-mails with no reply and I have contacted my bank who will be investigating but state they may not be able to do anything as I paid with debit card and not credit card! Is there anyone out there that can help me, I know others have been ripped off by this company alsobut plz contact me !...I will not let this lie!

• Ld
    L Dalton Feb 21, 2009

I returned a pair of ugg boots to the ugg store unworn with their returns form which I down loaded because they were too small I purchased a larger size which I also had to pay for. I am still waiting for my money to be refunded to me I have sent 3 E-Mails but have had no reply this has been going on since January what do you do

• Ka
    kazolina100 Feb 28, 2009

Hi there, I am having problems with them also. I paid for 2 pairs of boots totalling £169.59 and they have taken £557.00 from my account! I have been e-mailing for 2 days now and recieved nothing. I have contacted my bank and they are investigating and I have also reported them to a goverment website for fraud prevention. Can you let me know how you get on [protected]@yahoo.co.uk .

norman Mar 11, 2009

they're selling fake ugg boots. dotn' buy from them.. FAKE boots ;(

www.uggstore.com.au

• Bi
    Bigbird Apr 06, 2009

Hello - I too ordered two pairs of "Ugg Boots" from this Company - I did receive the boots - but they were too small and were not original Uggs - after several emails and no replies I decided to send the boots back by registered delivery and ask for a full refund. They received the boots back and still did not ackowledge any emails so as I had paid by credit card I asked my card company to investigate this matter for me by way of a dispute. After 5 days I received an email from Uggstore Australia saying they had refunded my card - on duly checking my account I found the money had been refunded but less a 15% restocking fee - my credit card had to be replaced with a totally different account number to protect me from any further debits - Good luck I hope it all works out for you in the end - I only hope that more people do not get ripped off by this Company - 15% restocking fee - what a joke - but I guess at least I managed to get some money refunded.

• Al
    alison cliff Apr 08, 2009

please do not buy from this company my boots were fake i cannot get a answer i will be going to a solicitor about this company

• Al
    A Lovett Jan 14, 2010

they did the same to us - we are claiming back on credit card - All i can suggest is to contact their trading standards as we have done - website is www.consumer.vic.gov.au You then go through their complaints procedure for non receipt of goods. With any luck these people will get shut down.

• Ge
    Geert Feb 24, 2010

Dont buy from this site, UGG STORE Australia
    Iwas ordering two pairs, paid with Paypal,
    After a month no shipping and answers to my mails at all.
    At last Paypal was giving my money back.

• Ea
    Eagle Girl Jan 19, 2011

I bought some from this company. THEY ARE FAKES! The triangle that says Australian Made is NOTHING to do with them being genuine UGGS, DO NOT USE THEM!!! My colleague at work also bought some from them...fakes

• C1
    c14ldr11 Feb 18, 2011

hellouggstore.com stay well clear off they sent my boots they were seized at customs, then they were checked by ugg uk and guess what FAKE they sent them back and i have not received any refund, they do not even get back to you, i ordered them on 12th dec 2010. what now? not sure..

• Ki