The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ugg Store Australia — overcharged / non receipt
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have purchased 2 pairs of UGG boots from this website on Monday 23rd Feb. The invoice total was £169.59 (I printed receipt) clearly stated on the checkout page on the site. They sent me an auto response e-mail stating the boots had been dispatched which was quite concerning on its own. I then checked my bank account and discovered they had taken 3 payments of £184.00 and 3 charges of £1.50 from my bank totalling £556.50!. I have since sent several e-mails with no reply and I have contacted my bank who will be investigating but state they may not be able to do anything as I paid with debit card and not credit card! Is there anyone out there that can help me, I know others have been ripped off by this company alsobut plz contact me !...I will not let this lie!
More Ugg Store Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product!
- Ugg Boots - fraud
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company
- Ugg Shop Usa - information
- http://www.ugg.uk.com/ - fraud company
- Ugg Boots - ordered boots and were not delivered
- australian ugg au.com - ugg boots
- Ugg Boutique aka Eterno Media - scam