UCSI Universitystudent name

S

Dear UCSI, I'm so disappointed on the way you decide on your student name for the student card. I have a Christian name on my IC and after 'your discussion', you just decide on removing the Christian name and just go on with my Chinese name. I understand that you have lack of space since there is a picture on the student ID. But, the main thing is I'm known with my Christian name and you should have be more efficient by allowing us to choose what name we want. Like, you should at least take my Christian name and my sir name! Cause that's the way we are known with! And, I did request to change it but you don't allow. Like, does that make any sense. Why can't i change it? So, does that mean I have to use that card for the until I graduate?! I know it may seems like a small matter to you but its real important since thats the name my parents gave. Its a kind of respect! And, since you make it as a debit card, don't you think its more important for us to have a proper name.

Do fix this matter immediately!
Next time, let us choose the name we want. Put a column for those who have Christian Name to choose which one they prefer!

jonbbbvvvvv Jan 05, 2017

Are you a Chinese or Caucasian? Your Chinese name are given by your parents as well right? Are you ashamed of your own Chinese name?