Ubisoftpoor ubisoft customer service!

Ubisoft
www.ubi.com

Having purchased the FPS game Call Of Juarez to install on a Windows Server 2003 machine located at an ISP I discovered just how bad UBISoft customer service is. Now not checking to see if the game would run on server 2003 is my fault but everything else that happened after that illustrates how bad UBISoft CSR's can be.

As the game wouldn't run on Windows 2003 I thought I may as well play the game on my gaming computer and just enjoy the game. What I got was a frustrating 3 hour period of "will it work this time" trying to get the game registered online. They have an automatic system which of course doesn't work and the manual activation takes you to their so called support pages. I have never seen anything as convoluted as their support pages. In trying to get help on the subject of manual activation, there is no direct link or even mention of such a system on the page you are taken to from the registration box, you are now thrust into a loop of click this then this then this and viola, your back where you started. Their FAQ section has nothing on manual activation. Searching the FAQ also brought nothing usable.

The following link will show the way "Jason" the UBISoft CSR took the time to tell me I was being threatening and abusive (let me ask you, if you work in a complaints department are you expecting pats on the pack?) while completely missing the opportunity to help me solve my problem.

http://www.u4ea.cc/files/ubisoftpoorservice.mht In his response to me he states that UBISoft policy includes discussions being escalated to a manager in the event that upset people like me don't come across all sunshine and lolly pops. "If you feel that your problem has not been handled in a timely, courteous, and professional manner, please ask that your incident be transferred to the Technical Support Manager for further review." Did I ever hear from a manager? No. I was simply ignored by this obviously power tripping CSR.

So in the amount of time and space it took for Jason, the UBISoft representative, to tell me that I was being violent and threatening he could have sorted out my problem but instead he decided to completely misinterpret my request and took things personally. I know it's a bit of reading but I recommend that you click on the link and read the discussion yourself to see what I am going on about. Basically the message is don't buy UBIsoft products if you're the type of person who can't afford to lose $50 or if you expect technical service.

End result is that I have a game I paid for and downloaded from Direct2Drive but can't play because some ill equipped CSR is unable to understand the difference between threatening and an upset client.

• Hi
    Hisham Hishh Dec 08, 2019

My Uplay is not letting me play Rainbow Six Siege! every time i try to log in or play the game it says sorry cannot connect to the siege server! help me please

• Ag
    Aghil Asokan Oct 15, 2019

There was some server problem, due to which the game was not getting connected(Rainbow six siege).I had won a rank match, but even after the server is the rank is not given.

• Ga
    Garyemb Oct 12, 2019

What a load of rubbish! Why release a game when you can't even play it!
    Will not connect to server!!!
    Absolutely disgusted

• Er
    Erza. Aug 11, 2019

Its the worst update in year 4

• Si
    SilverHusky1993 Jun 29, 2019

Ubisoft your really crap severs are not letting me rejoin ranked matches that again YOUR servers made me crash my game and your loading screens are taking forever to load.I will, if possible, request one of the matches on ranked to be resigned from my account:SilverHusky17.Thank you

• Tr
    Tripp1x Jun 11, 2019

After not playing for awhile I had to update
    rainbow six siege, I lost purchased characters zofia, ela, ying, lesion, dokkaebi and vigil. I would like to be able to get these characters back as I did purchase them, threw season passes. Thank you for the help

Angry Customer Apr 17, 2009

I agree with the OP. I recently dealt with "Jason" and found that he is completely incompetent and unwilling to help resolve an issue. I bought a GRAW2 disc from Newegg and the disc was defective. I contacted newegg and the informed me that they were out of stock and weren't going to be stocking the game anytime soon. So I'd have to go through Ubisoft to get a replacement disc.

I contacted ubisoft and got to deal with Jason, who promptly told me to take it back to the store or talk with Microsoft. When I refused he told me to send it to them and pay $15 to get a replacement disc. Their own KB article says that a free replacement can be had if it's within 90 days of purchase. Outside 90 days it will be $15. I replied to Jason and told him to please get this escalated or resolved and that I wasn't paying the $15 because I was within the 90 days as laid out in their KB article.

What did Jason do in the name of customer satisfaction? He completely ignored me and closed the ticket as resolved.
    I hunted down the Managers name from the internet and I've submitted an email to Mr. Brent Wilkinson. I hope that this will get resolved.
    Jason should be canned as he is obviously incompetent to do Customer Service/Support

• Mi
    Mike Oct 15, 2008

I've had a similar response recently from their tech support. There IS a way to "get to the top" with a complaint. BTW, their U.S. customer service is in North Carolina). You can WRITE to them (keep it short/succinct-verbosity loses). I'm writing two letters. One is to: Mr. Yves Guillemot, Chairman/CEO, Ubisoft, 28 Rue Armand Carrel 93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois, Cedex, France. The other is to: General Manager, Ubisoft Support, 3200 Gateway Centre Blvd, Suite 100, Morrisville, NC 27560.

anna Roman Jan 09, 2008

Here is the customer service number if you need to up grade 360proshare they up graded and many of us were not aware of it, the telphone number is [protected] they will email you the upgrade.