Menu

TWX Magazine  -  never order these magazines

B
Author of the complaint
2:14 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I never spoke nor gave information to these people about these Magazines. On June 23, 2010 they took $76.00 and $20.00 out of my Chase account. I never gave them my Chase account number someone how they got into my account and stole my money. I call this number [protected] and the representative gave me this number to call [protected] but this number is a voice acctivation. I coundnt talk to anyone.

06/21/2010 Debit Card Transaction U R* TWX*MAG [protected]
06/18U R* TWX* $20.00

06/21/2010 Debit Card Transaction U R* TWX*MAG [protected]
06/18U R* TWX* $76.00

More TWX Magazine complaints & reviews

TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!!
TWX Magazine - Charged without notice