Menu

Twoo.com  - Didn't opt for the auto renewal option

W
Author of the complaint
2:30 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear customer service team,

I had previously tried Twoo's premium services, and had not found it suitable to my interests or expectations. I had created 2 accounts using following e-mail ID.

E-mail ID used for the account:

w****************@tggs.kmutnb.ac.th
w***********[protected]@gmail.com

Since it was not useful to me, I decided to quit and didn't opt for the auto renewal option and switched off switched off the premium services.

I have even deleted my account on 17.11.2020. Despite doing so, I have been charged 29.99 Euros/- from my account on 18.11.2020.

I never authorized this transaction and same has been done without my consent. I am shocked to see this transaction, how can my card get used without my authorization.

Since I never wished to continue the services, request to to kindly cancel the charges levied and process the refund for it immediately.

Further I will be thankful if you can delete my account from your site to avoid any mishap in the future. I really want this to stop.

Awaiting your immediate action- please refund the transaction.

View 0 more photos

Helpful? 0 0
Nov 20, 2020 2:03 am
Hi Waseem Akhtar,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologise for this situation.

Please contact us from the email address linked with your Twoo account at [email protected]

Then we'll be able to take a closer look at this situation and help you. Thank you for your cooperation.

More Twoo.com complaints & reviews

Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's
Twoo.com - winning prize
Twoo.com - no customer support, no help
Twoo.com - unable to unsubscribe
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation
Twoo.com - scammer
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
Twoo.com - twoo premium