Twin River Casino Hotelcustomer service

I camp to Twin River on 10/25 by an invite to the buffet dinner not expecting to much as it is a comp event. I have been a operations director in the food and beverage area for over 30 years and all I can say as to the way we were treated by your staff was to say the least appalling the person who seated us was very pleasant, helpful and professional. The reason we get invited to these events is because we spend a good amount of money and time at Twin River. We went over to the buffet on the back left hand wall and there were 4 of us one of our party couldn't find his little raffle ticket given to him. We were never told we needed to keep this ticket to give to the sever at the buffet in order to get the shrimp portion of the buffet I had my ticket and was given the last of what was in the pan scraps all broken up bits of shrimp served to me in a french fry paper boat really why not just place the shrimp on my plate? then My friends wife explained to the server he didn't have his raffle ticket as no one is telling customers they need the ticket the girl actually told her it was their problem and to go find a manager and then took the pan from the warmer and walked away talking out loud how she didn't need to deal with this s*&*(&t not today or any day and my friend was nothing but nice to her and looking for direction on what to do. We just let it go sat down and ate our meal. Food was what we expected not the quality but this is totally not the issue here. We then get up and leave as we were walking out we were having a conversation together and were not looking as to were we were leaving from and we walked out the exit I guess and the man at the door in the suit jacket actually had the nerve to say out loud to his co-worker 4 people 2 signs guess they cant read. Are you kidding me insulted not once but twice and to this level there are many new options now open to not have to come to Twin River with much better player comps and treatment. Plainridge treats there players as if they were the Kennedy's compared to the treatment we received there this evening which was to be a nice evening rewarding us for being loyal customers. By far the worst customer service, Food Service and training I have seen in a long time OLD Country Buffet was better and they are out of business.