Tungstenfashions.comWrong size!!

M

I have ordered a ring from www.tungstenfashions.com and received an incorrect size one. I contacted their customer support service and they said that it was my fault that I ordered wrong size ring. I know I ordered the correct size!!
They didn't want to listen, they did not offer me any help. They just said that there was nothing they could do. I will not buy from this website ever again and I would not recommend them too anyone!

Mark7745 Apr 02, 2018

Thank you for your comment and order. If you ordered the wrong size, we will ALWAYS exchange it for you. In fact, we ship every ring with an exchange form. You do not need to speak to someone to do an exchange many times. If you did have the ring engraved, then we are not able to exchange or return an engraved ring. We do not have your name, but that would be the only reason for this and we do make this very clear. If you need anything at all, we are more than happy to assist you.