Tungstenfashions.comVery disappointed

J

I am extremely disappointed with Tungstenfashions. I ordered several items from them and never received anything. But the worst part was that they charged my card and refused to give me a refund. I tried to contact customer service many times, but they are absolutely useless and unprofessional. Have been tying to resolve the matter over a month with no luck. I'll never order anything from them again. I hope someone from customer service will read this and provide some help.

manwhat Aug 08, 2013

Tungstenfashions.com has poor customer service, the highest price rings that I could find on the web. I don’t know who will really want to buy from them. This company is ineffective. Their business is strange and unprofitable.