TruGreenfraud

S

Scam. I paid up front for 6 months of lawn service with a free shrub service included if I paid in full. My credit card was charged the full amount including the shrub service. They were to knock on the door. It did not happen. They have had my money for over a month and I cannot get it back. Did they do my yard? I don't know. All they did was leave me papers.
Don't do business with this company. It's a scam.

• Al
    alwayswatchingout Jun 19, 2012

I have had nothing but a horrible experience with this company, from customer service, returning phone calls, NOT, charged twice, and now a brown/ black grass that was at least pretty green before service. I have been lied to and returning calls to speak with a manager or the technician never happen...all the way up to corporate office. Don't use the trubrown service, you spend more, fixing the problems.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices