TruGreenbilling for un-authorized service

Around March 2009, I purchased/prepaid for a Lawn treatment package through Trugreen. While they were trying to sell me the package they kept on asking me to purchase more treatments, I kept on saying no, and the package would be enough. I do not need more. Today, towards the end of the season, I get a bill for $175.43 for more services rendered. I was in shock! From the time I purchased the package until today, I spoke to one sales rep from Trugreen and the only thing they asked me on the phone was: Sir may we come out to your property and do a treatment? I said is this treatment part of the package that I had paid for? He said yes! I said fine no problem. So when I called to ask about my bill, the billing person was not able to answer my question, instead she said, the bill is for treatments that you asked for that were outside the package. I said what? Why? Why would I add more treatments? She said, that is the case and you owe us. I tried reasoning with her; she did not want to hear it. So, she told me instead of the $175.43 you need to pay $138.10. Since the payment is late and I did not want them to access my credit information, I paid $139.00. Today when I called them yet again, the person said I owe $176 and change. I am going crazy. I want to file a complaint and want my $139 back! My lawn looks horrible and this is pure robbery!