Having problems with TrueBlue?

+1 253 383 9101 (General Information)
+1 800 610 8920 (Employee Relations)
P.O. Box 2910
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Bad employees

I have got numberous job tickets qnd i keep being removed from tickets. I have had 2 high paying jobs that i have needed because job stack just doesnt have work. Well i was on my way to work and they removed me i called in and they said thw job was a glitch my partner got removed aswell and when he called they said that those sopts had been taken before us. Well i accepted it so it was taken by me and thwy removed me and put one of their friends on it i am furious because we are going through a pandemic and i cant even but the necessary items to survive.

w-2 issues/mytaxform.com

All companies had until 01/31/2020 to deliver W-2s, here it is, 02/27/2020 and I have not been able to talk to anyone here. Their pre-recorded message says go to www.mytaxform.com, which is a joke. The information they have on file for me: my phone number, my email address, my mailing address; is all information that is not affiliated with me. Mytaxform.com says they cannot access duplicates until basically March. Ever since I quit this job because management was so unprofessional, it has been nothing but issues trying to get documents and information that I need. When you contact their employee relations line, it only allows you to leave a voicemail. In my multiple voicemails, I have stated to not call me back on my work phone number because I am not reachable there after business hours. And guess what, as soon as I leave for the day, someone leaves a voicemail telling me I should visit www.mytaxform.com. Even when I leave a message saying that mytaxform cannot help. I am not going to miss my tax deadline because no one here wants to do what they are paid to do. Instead of them sending me my W-2, they only sent me the document that shows I had insurance coverage, which is pointless. This company needs to be put out of business. They already overwork and underpay most workers, they also send people on a runaround to get their tax documents.

people ready

Hello. I want to issue out a complaint for an employee working for People Ready. I will be speaking for many voices as my own, when I say that this young lady is very rude and unprofessional. Her name is Alyssa, She tends to argue with anyone who she can while in the work force. Continuously hanging up while In conversation, removing job tickets for no apparent reason, avoiding any kind of Information help. She is all over the place with very provocative clothing as well. She doesn't not belong in the work filed.

it's regarding my pay

I called the branch this morning asking about my pay last week she hangs the phone up on me says she can't do nothing about it her name is Abigail the branch manager is Mark the number is [protected] it's been well over 72 hours since I've been paid which is against policy this is not the first time and I am not the only one having this problem at this branch they are very rude they beg for help and then don't want to pay

overtime not paid now about 4 years

I had to file a federal lawsuit against Labor Ready on Aug. 29, 2019 No. Cv-19-7489PSG AFMx for me working 81...

people ready

There's a lady in the office named Whitney she's disrespectful to everyone she answer the phone on speaker...

food and nutrition

I have been working at this job site for several months at Providence Park Hospital in Novi. I have been getting paid on a weekly ticket for the longest for the past month I had been asking the manager at the Novi people ready Branch why am I getting paid her day so many work tickets. I had explained to him due to my rental agreement that I needed at least a weekly work ticket because no one was going to accept the daily check stubs. He was very rude and told me that this is not a temp agency and they are In-N-Out daily and that I cannot get a weekly ticket. Sean the manager was very rude to me after I asked him nicely not to talk to me that way because I am grown just like him he begins tell me how I needed to listen and a lot of other stuff being rude we had words I hung up he called playing on my phone telling me little things and hanging up so I I cursed him back and he's trying to fire me after he disrespected me and played on my phone for 5 minutes. I have been asking for over a month for a weekly pay stub and I have also sent an email and he will not respond and when I called yesterday he was very irritated by my email and by me calling for weekly stuff. The Providence Park Hospital manager wants me to Pechanga, however he said someone here to harass me yesterday and they say they don't want me to come back because I disrespected Shawn after Sean disrespected me and play it on my phone.

rude dispatcher

I have been working for peopleready for about five years now and never in all my life have I met a dispatcher so rude as the one on Murfreesboro Road in Nashville Tennessee her name is Teresa she's horrible she should be fired immediately all of these workers are trying to make living's to feed their families and her in sensitive nature translates into brutality Ramona is one of the best persons in the building and I hope that she does something about it because this new dispatcher took me off of a job that I have been wearing tennis shoes at for the last three and a half years on a consistent basis because I did not have steel toes on our main focus is to get these jobs done effectively and efficiently and with people like her discouraging the workers only puts a bad taste in the company's mouth

discrimination

Hi my name is stacia francis and I was a former employee and I had a inccident with the branch manager and...

withdrawal process and customer service

On the 15/3 I requested express withdraw of $500 winnings and then on the 17/3 A EFT Withdraw of $150 winnings.
On the 17/3 I also sent through all documents as per their request after I specifically asked what docs were needed.
I received email back stating have received and a ref #. I then recieved email on 18/3 from hooyu asking me for a selfie and my drivers license once again within 120hrs otherwise claim would be cancelled
On the 20th I went to the customer service team to confirm all was well and to get that they did request hooyu to validate me as well as to query why one of my requests date and payment type had been changed . I have screenshot the whole conversation of which I was called a liar, spoken to extremely rudely disconnected from conversation passed onto the casino manager insulted by him and lied to by him.
This has been going on for so long and still nothing but I have have my withdraws approved but they haven't fixed payment form which means another delay as can't send cheque to australia

people ready

My name is William Rosenberg, I've been working with people ready for a few days and i haven't been paid when i was suppose to.they keep giving me the run around and I'm getting frustrated because i have rent that's due and i can't pay it because I'm still waiting on my check.it been a whole week now that I've been waiting.i would highly appreciate it if you guys can look into it for me!! The office is located in long Island City.

labor ready

During my short employment with Labor Ready branch 1833, I endured daily aggravation and humiliation from...