Tru Belleza Skin Well " Clear SkinUnauthorized credit card charges

Re: 18885891342CLEANSKIN LONDON $132.18 & 17028521823SKINWELL LONDON $148.04
As per my telephone conversation with the agent the above-mentioned company, I was told that I will be charged for the sample items ($6.67 x 2 = $13.34) only and there will be no other charges applied to my credit card. Today I have noticed that my credit card statement is showing the above two charges of $132.18 & 148.04 and I am shocked to see that. I have never authorized for these charges and I had confirmed with the agent last month that there will be no more charges applied after my first sample transactions. I have spoken to my credit card company as well today.
Please remove my credit card information and apply a credit for the total amount of $281.22. I never received any shipment and neither I wanted this product anymore. I want someone to take care of this right away and send me the confirmation by email at [protected]@hotmail.com Thank you, Chander Kambo, [protected]

• Jz
    J Ziegler Jun 13, 2016

I also signed up for the sample that you only pay shipping for and have also been charged $150.24 and 134.98. I did not sign up for any additional products and did not agree to any further shipments. I will be contacting the better business bureau and my credit card company. I would also like this situation to be resolved. Please email me at [email protected] I was charged for 1702821852123skinwell London and 18885896471smoothskin London.

• St
    Strategic Jul 11, 2016

I also called in, just for the one sample product (not the two) with no obligations to purchase anything further. Now a month later I have been charged $112.94 [[protected] SKINWELL LONDON GB].

This seems like a scam.

I expect a full credit to my account and never to be charged again. Alternatively, I will pay the bank fees to dispute this. You will not get away with this.

[email protected]

Comments

• Co
    Colleen Carpenter Jul 13, 2016

me too what a scam they need to be charged with fraud

• As
    Asohpiejones Oct 28, 2016

I as well have been scammed!! I don't even know where to start to get my money back !! I knew I shouldn't have done this

• Su
    Sue Marleau Nov 08, 2016

I am another sucker who accepted the delivery charge only trial . I am now charged a $155.00 for something I did not order. Now what do i do to get it back???

• Rc
    RC98 Nov 28, 2016

Me too! Has anyone received a credit yet? If so what is the process?