Menu

Trojan - Break very easily

W
Author of the complaint
6:02 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Me and my wife wanted to try the bare skin condoms. All excited the first night, but found out the condom broke before completion. Thought it was a one time occurrence. A few days later, another one broke. I trusted the Trojan brand until now. Very UNHAPPY!

Helpful? 0 0

More Trojan complaints & reviews

Trojan - Whats that smell?
Trojan - Unemployment insurance fraud
Trojan - Brakes every time I use one
2 comments
D
Jan 05, 2015 6:02 pm

I tried these expecting a lot because of the trusted brand name but both my husband and I were HIGHLY dissatisfied with only one use! They were extremely slim fit on him, making it very hard to put on and uncomfortable but it wouldn't stay on. The product also said it has smooth lube but I barely felt like it had any lube on it at all. Even after supplementing with lube, it had me feeling rubbed raw and irritated. We WON'T be using these again = a waste of money.

0 0
I
Dec 13, 2011 6:02 pm

just gonna say that the bare skin is the worst condom i have ever tried hate it with a passion! Strongly suggest no one get this condom Trojan needs to really step their game up if they want to make a come back after this one.

0 0

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints
14 resolved 29 unresolved

Trojan contacts

(added by reviewer)
Princeton South Corporate Center, 500 Charles Ewing Boulevard, New Jersey United States