Trivago — cancellation condition used by amoma
On 14th August 2018 I booked specifically a not "non-refundable" hotel accommodation with Amoma (reference B5PEPMR9DY2X & [protected]) amounting to £845.00 for dates of 25-27th August.
On 21st August I approached Amoma to cancel the booking but was told that a fee of £880 was payable for such a cancellation. Upon complaining Amoma said they would seek a refund from the hotel provide I agree to pay the penalty of £880 (more than my current loss). Amoma says the cancellation was penalty free up until 21st August but this was not disclosed at the time of booking. The penalty fee is also outrageous being more than the cost of the accommodation.
I would accept an exchange for the same or other hotel at some future point but again Amoma refuse such an option. They also do not give details of how to contact their complaints department.
Can you help please.
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation 
- Trivago - reservation for a room in bologna
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation