Tripstascam

Z Aug 02, 2018

This company is fraudulent and will be legally pursued until passengers get their money back. I cancelled my flight with tripsta due to an airline flight change and was entitled to a full refund which tripsta confirmed. After a few months of correspondence and tripsta staff continuing to blame the airline for delays with the refund and claiming they are sending them reminders, they stopped responding to emails at the beginning of July. After July, every time I send an email i receive a shady automatic reply with no signature that says if I have any issues with my ticket I need to deal with the airline directly (which we all know never works), while tripsta is undergoing customer service changes. NONE of the phone numbers listed ANYWHERE on the internet for tripsta work. If you try to book a flight on the tripsta website now, a message on their home pages says that tripsta is not taking new bookings at the moment. It has been more than three months since my ticket was cancelled and tripsta has completely disappeared off the face of the earth.