Menu

Triple-K Fence review: Terrible customer service

L
Author of the complaint
4:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I've never dealt with a company that will NOT return repeated calls like this one! Just trying to get them to come out and do work is like pulling teeth.

Triple-K Fence installed my yard fence several years ago. Even back then I had to call them many times to make this happen. They never called me back or returned any of my messages. The fence that was installed looked nice however a number of the 16' boards started to warp and look like curled up Fritos after just a few months. Back to the repeated phone calls and messages to get someone to come out and fix them. After several more months of repeated phone calls someone did show and fixed the boards.

About a year later, I made many more calls over several weeks to get another 40' section of fence put in. Once again, at no time did anyone call or return my calls. I had to call and insist to speak directly with a sales person. (Corey I believe his name was, which happened to be the same person I dealt with for the original fence section.) They were supposed to bring extra boards with them to repair more curled up pieces of 16' boards from the original install while they were here but failed to do so. Was told they would return and NEVER did!

A tree fell on the newer section a few months later and I called and spoke to the lady that answers the phone there and again left many messages about getting someone out for a repair quote and to fix the curled up boards. It took over 2-months to get someone out here just to give me a quote.

Flash forward a year to the recent snow storm that knocked all the trees down. Several trees fell on my fence and damaged a few sections of it. Called last week Monday to have them come and repair the previous damaged section and the newer damaged sections. Spoke to the same lady. Waited 10-days and nothing. Called again early this morning and left a detailed voicemail. Again, no call back. Just called them in the afternoon and the same lady answers but tells me it's "out of her control" and "doesn't know who's control it's in". She's unable to tell me who there even cares about their customers after I express my frustration of their lack of communication and poor customer service. She seemed more interested in hanging up the phone than getting me taken care of.

I've given Triple-K fencing opportunity after opportunity to earn my business but today was the last straw. I'm tired of having to call them and never getting a callback or response. I'm done with them and I highly recommend you look elsewhere for your fencing needs.

More Triple-K Fence complaints & reviews