Tri-Starr RadiatorStay away from these guys

G

I Called Dan at Tri-starr to get a price on rebuild a fuel sending unit, He would only tell me between 75.00 and 150.00, He would have to see the unit. So I sent the unit to him on feb 8 2010 on Feb 15 He called and said my part was done, He said it was 200.00 dallars, I said you told me know more than 150.00, I told him I could pay that much, so he said he would take it apart and send it back to me. To-day March 8 I called Dan to find out where my sending unit was, He said he needed a credit card number, I refuce to just give credit number to some one who just wants to rip you, after he said he would send it back I don't think this man can be trusted. He was supposed to give a price before the unit was rebuilt, and call me It was his promse to send the unit back at no charge. Now he has my unit and refuse tell me how much he will charge my credit card. I never autorized him to rebuild, my sending unit. If he as been in business since 1993 he should be able to give a good price over the phone, and not and people over a barrel so they have to pay, or lose they unit.