Trendy16Shop elsewhere!

A

This company is 100% fake! They never delivered my dress and when I asked for a refund they were very nasty and rude and did not want to listen! I tried to call but they did not pick up and the only way to reach someone from Trendy16 customer service is via their live chat. First they lied all the time and claimed that my order was on its way, then they said that it was cancelled. I told them that since my order was cancelled I want to get my money back and that was the end of our communication. I'm extremely disappointed and will never order anything from them again!

RESOLVED

• Tr
    Trendy16 May 13, 2016

Hello Mam,

Can you please provide me your order number and your issue you were facing, i will try my best to resolve your complaints at the earliest possible time., ...

Thanks
    Rahul
    M/s Trendy Collections

• Na
    Natasha Parveen Jul 26, 2016

Hi all

I am extremely unhappy with the service provided by trendycollections.in . i placed my order on 16 june 2016 and as promised on the web i WILL receive my product before EID ( 6th july 2016). up to date there was no status update nor did i receive my product. i strongly would not recommend this company to anyone. such poor service.

• De
    Deepankumar R May 19, 2018

I have ordered an item on this site. its been 10 days I don't see any progress. And I am not able to contact them. Only way, is to contact via live chat that too 90% of times no response. Now I feel like I lost money of 4k+