Travelgenionot refunding canceled jet airways flight tickets

A May 03, 2019

I have been trying to get my refund from travelgenio for my jet airways cancelled flight tickets (booking code 5JVH2I and 71CKKG). Jet airways mentioned in the email that they have processed the refund. Every time I speak to a travelgenio customer care, they say they are still awaiting for a refund. I was assured that I will receive a full refund if Jet airways cancels even a single flight out of my whole journey but nothing has come my way. I have almost $2000 stuck with them.
Very disappointing!

• Updated by Aareena · May 10, 2019

Hi All,
    Has anybody received any update from Travelgeino? Other agencies have issued a refund to their passengers and Travelgenio has still not refunded any amount.

• Updated by Aareena · May 03, 2019

I appreciate your quick response on this forum but I have not received any email from your end yet @Travelgenio.

• Travelgenio's response · May 03, 2019

You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

Juhi23 Oct 09, 2019

Travelgenio is saying that they havent heard anything from jet and they are unaware of the process third parties should do to get the refund for their customers, its already been 7 months.

Juhi23 Oct 09, 2019

How to do that...?
    Have you done it, can you elaborate the process..??
    Thanks.

Vinod B Oct 09, 2019

@Juhi23 Yes, I got refund.

Vinod B Sep 13, 2019

Few of my friends have disputed transaction with other travel agencies using Credit Card company and got refund. I think we should try same option.

Vinod B Sep 13, 2019

I also have same problem, still waiting for refund. Travelgenio person is telling they are waiting Airline to authorize them to refund. It means they have received refund money but not transferring back to customer as they now Jet Airways is bank corrupt and no one there from Jet Airways to response.

• Gr
    Green Apple 1 Aug 18, 2019

Hi All,

Same is case with me . They are not refunding my 1350 Eur. Can we all sync up and find a solution or complaint as its a direct scam.

Anyone from Netherlands?

Swatantra

Juhi23 Aug 13, 2019

Hi all,

Is there anything we can do collectively to get the refund..?
    Travelgenio keeps on saying that they dont have the redund money as jet airways has ceased its operations.

Thanks and regards,
    Juhi

• Ya
    Yasmina El Aug 13, 2019

I have the same issue. They still claim that they didn't receive any refund from Jeyairways but that is a lie.

• Na
    Nasser88 Jun 08, 2019

I have the same issue. Jet Airways says they made the refund to Travelgenio 16th April but I still did not get any response from Travelgenio!!!
    Every time I call them they say it is not possible to make the refund until we have instructions from the airline!!!

• Ar
    arjun nr Aug 12, 2019

@Nasser88 Guys I feel travel genio have found the perfect way to scam us. Jet Airways must have refunded the money to them. I am still waiting for my refund as well and they refuse to give me a copy of the claim form which they had to do on our behalf

Juhi23 May 05, 2019

If you are doing so. I will join you as I am also in the same boat. A major chunk of money is stuck and will have to book tickets again.

• Ba
    Badugu Suresh kumar May 05, 2019

I am also in the same situation, but neither jetairways nor travelgenio has communicated the cancellation of the flight by email.when I talk to jetairways customer care, they say that the flight got cancelled and the refund was initiated.But the travelgenio customer care says they are still waiting for a confirmation from the airlines.In this situation, we are like trapped and do not know how long we need to wait.

• Aa
    Aareena May 05, 2019

@Badugu Suresh kumar I am thinking of filing a complaint at consumer court. But I am not sure where exactly will I have to do that!