[Resolved] Travelgenioairline tickets to cancun

M Sep 27, 2019

Do not buy any tickets from this agency, they have horrible service and lie through their teeth. If you ask for a supervisor they hang up on you. I spent over 4 hours trying to give them my payment and they kept refusing. My bank said they attempted to withdraw $0 four times and then didnt charge anything more. So after multiple calls back and forth I had the idea of changing my payment method to paypal, did everything they asked, payment went through - everything was confirmed except the tickets were not being issued. So i called and they said the payment we withdrew did not go through we are refunding it please try again. ??¿¿ how did it not go through if it did and they are refunding it?? this place is horrible stay out!

• Resolution Statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Sep 27, 2019

Hi Mike. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.