Travelers Insuranceauto insurance

T

I've been with travelers for so many years with a clean driving record. The sent me a cnl notice to inform me that my policy won't renew due to they no longer have a contract with my ins agent. The only option i have is to rewrite the policy. They quoted me for $577 when I'm currently paying $409. I am requesting that they honor for me to pay the same premium of $409 as it is not my fault that Travelers no longer has a contract with Astorga agency located in Simi Valley, CA and my policy is going to expire on March 1st.