Traveler HelpDesk — ticket booking
I booked a ticket from US to ME. I put my CC info. after 10 hrs my CC keeps getting charger 0 USD every 10 min. I called them and they stated that ticket price increased b ~ 400 USD !!! even though I already booked at the lower price !!
I was stuck so I accepted the increase. I t was supposed to be a NON stop flight, after booking I discovered that there was a HIDDEN STOPover on the route that was never mentioned in any itinerary !!!
I was literally SHOCKED!!! what if I need a VISA for that transit destination that was not even mentioned!!!
This is not scam, it is intentional fraud!!
More Traveler HelpDesk Complaints & Reviews
- Travel Help Desk - incompetence and scam
- Traveler Help Desk - scam
- Travel Help Desk - booking mistake, overcharge, and lack of accountability
- Traveler Help Desk - travel help desk
- Traveler Help Desk - domestic airline ticket
- Travel Help Desk - incompetent staff & management
- Traveler Help Desk - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour, scam
- Traveler HelpDesk - traveler services we paid for and didn't receive
- Travel Help Desk - air tickets
- Traveler Help Desk - flight ticket & service