Traveler HelpDeskticket booking

W Nov 10, 2019

I booked a ticket from US to ME. I put my CC info. after 10 hrs my CC keeps getting charger 0 USD every 10 min. I called them and they stated that ticket price increased b ~ 400 USD !!! even though I already booked at the lower price !!
I was stuck so I accepted the increase. I t was supposed to be a NON stop flight, after booking I discovered that there was a HIDDEN STOPover on the route that was never mentioned in any itinerary !!!
I was literally SHOCKED!!! what if I need a VISA for that transit destination that was not even mentioned!!!

This is not scam, it is intentional fraud!!