Travel Advantage Networkforced purchase of vacation package

T Nov 28, 2018

After my husband convinced me to go to this presentation in exchange for a free Vegas package, we ended up with a vacation package/time share we cannot afford. They threaten to ruin our credits for late or missed payments, they call at anytime any day to collect payments. The vacation package is promised to be paid for through your purchase but some of the properties have hidden fees which turns out to be more than a regular vacation. In addition the free Vegas package is not free it cost less to book it on your own. I would like to get out of this trap. You attend their presentation, you turn down the offer to purchase but they wouldn't let you leave, they keep sending different bosses with different offers eventually making it look affordable promising to work with you until you cave and left with no way out.

• Te
    TerrificT Mar 28, 2020

Are you still a member of TAN? Have you used any of their vacation homes in Hilton Head?