Transworld Systems ComplaintCollection Agency

M

A year ago I was having a major issue with patients not paying their bills. No matter how nice we were and how hard we tried to work with our patients at the end of the day they were just not paying us. It was so bad that I was having a hard time paying my employees and was at the point of laying off some of my staff.

A gentlemen from Transworld Systems came in and talked to me about they would be able to help me. I was very reluctant to use their service. When I went to the different websites complaining about Transworld I had decided against using their service. I ended up explaining this to the Charlotte salesrep and he simply said to me " don't believe everything you read on the internet, simply test us and make up your own mind."

I needed help so badly so I decided to give them a try. One of the best business decisions I have ever made in my life. They did an amazing job helping us receive our money from our patients. I never heard a single complaint from my patients which was amazing to me.

So for all of you complaining about Transworld I would simply say " don't believe everything you read on the internet. Give them a try and make your own decision."

Sincerely,