Transtutorspayment issue

I am a tutor on this site for capsule questions since February 2014. I answered several questions on the website in February out of which only one was approved in March. But I dint receive payment of that till now. I am continuously mailing at experts and careers @transtutors.com from last 7 days but dint get any reply. I am highly worried about payment for 20 questions approved his month since if I dint receive payment for a single question this month, how will I be paid next month.I am highly disappointed by your attitude, you guys are neither replying my mails nor paying my balance.It is a request to you to kindly look into the matter asap so that I continue answering more questions. Don't disappoint me to the extent that I give negative feedback to you and other tutors as well as students regarding this website.

Jose567 Jan 30, 2014

A highly recommended tutoring organisation. I am a returning customer and can thank them enough for their kind help with my maths assignment. Believe me guys they reward returning customers. I got a huge discount :)

• Pr
    Prakhar Apte Jun 01, 2015

I am struggling with the same issue.. They are not paying me my hard worked money.