Having problems with TransDirect?

TransDirect Customer Service Contacts

1300 668 229 (Local)
+61 735 055 326 (Brisbane)
+61 883 111 125 (Adelaide)
+61 261 693 321 (Canberra)
Level 5, City Central, Tower 2, 121 King William Street

Brisbane
Level 22, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000

Perth
7/172 Scarborough Beach Rd, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TransDirect Customer Service. Initial TransDirect complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TransDirect above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TransDirect. Discuss the issues you have had with TransDirect and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TransDirect Complaints & Reviews

Transdirect Booking reference [protected]

Booked a courier and my item was collected on 1 December, 2020 - as of 27 December, 2020 it is not delivered, I am on the phone for an hour at a time, no one knows where the items is, I have asked for an insurance form on 3 occasions and they finally sent me an email saying attached and did not attach - which makes me think this is fraudulent.

They have said on 4 occasions it is escalated - and then I never hear from them again

It is an $800 base guitar and I need this returned to me at my address as the buyer has now been refunded due to non delivery

Transdirect Parcel still hasn't been delivered at 3 martin street elliminyt victoria

The parcel was picked on the 2/12/20 at 1.35pm it still has not arrived at the relevant address. it was at the Colac depot yesterday but today it is in Melbourne. We have had no information as to when it will be delivered. There is no detailed movement connected to tracking number so I can not even see were the parcel is. 13 days is not acceptable timing for courier delivery when I posted same day with aus post to another victorian address and it arrived in 3 days so I am demanding that my com0laint be taken serious and action be taken to rectify the problem.

Transdirect Parcels overnight ref: arlp030045

Hi Booked parcel overnight on a Friday and was delivered on Monday, paid $3,357.48 for overnight service because it was very urgent and now I'm told you don't deliver on weekends, why do you accept the service if you don't do it. We can't justify to charge the client for the full amount of the cost, can you revert the costs for normal priority service instead the overnight.

my email: [protected]@ikad.com. au

Parcels overnight ref: arlp030045
      Parcels overnight ref: arlp030045

Transdirect Bad customer service

I did book for transport service on transdirect from brisbane to rockhampton
        I have provided all the details required as shown on their website.
        For some reason after I paid, I got email from julian (case officer) who requested to confirm if the material will be strapped on a pallet. I did confirm that by email. (please note that the sender is timber supply company / they do this everyday and they know the transport requirement).

Even though I confirmed that the items will be strapped on a pallet, the case office requested a photo. Which is no normal process.

I tried calling couple of times and sent email and there is no proper answer for all these requirement. This is the first time that happens to me. It seems the transport company underestimated the job and they are trying to get out of it.

Oct 27, 2020

Transdirect — Parcel delivery

My name is Linda Wolfe of 36 Gilmore Ave Wagga Wagga [protected] or [protected] I purchased an item of a...

Sep 16, 2020

Transdirect — Delivery driver

The driver that made my delivery today (16/09/2020) at approx 12:30pm had the most appalling behavior of any...

Transdirect domestic courier ref: 9653968

I was given a 9am-5pm window to wait at home for a driver to collect. Called at 5pm to ask why it hadn't been collected. No apology, just offered to collect it the following day. I had to rebook it for the following week as I've now left the city and my housemate had to stay at home all day. Same thing happened again. Absolute waste of time, zero care about your customers, no offer for any sort of resolution, just cut my losses and asked for a refund. Better that than to gamble at booking for another day and hoping a driver might bother to show up. The worst service I have ever experienced.

Transdirect parcel booked, not picked up 3x times

I booked a courier through Transdirect on the 22-11 this was not picked up. I rang to rebook on Monday 25-11, not picked up, rang on 26-11 rebooked not picked up!!! Rang 27-11 and asked to speak to a Supervisor or complaints department but was shut down and told there is no complaints department and I could not speak to a Authorised person. So the client being me is left hanging and with no guarantee my parcel will be picked up for the 4th time!!! Very bad customer service and very unsatisfying results!!!

Transdirect overcharge

I ordered from a business 3 boxes. Transdirect added sombody elses freight to my account and sent to a completely different location they would not take it off.

I have tried to sort out but they never respond to email and its nearly impossible to get on phone rubbish service.

I have now tried a phone number from this website but are onhold 20 minutes sofar.

May 24, 2019

Transdirect — wrong delivery and charges

In 14/05/2019 I booked a parcel to go to kable auto but made a mistake instead of K I typed C and realised...

Jan 10, 2019

Transdirect — weight discrepancy

Extra charge of $196.03 taken from pay pal account without my authorisation for Toyota engine and Quote...

Transdirect — Rude customer service, will not let you speak with any managers!!

Most UN-reliable courier service i have ever seen, you cannot even make a complain or speak with management...

Transdirect Delivery

6zgnt1-zzzk4pb3

Transdirect return

Logo
                Parcelpoint tracking id: 6zgnt1-zzzk4pb3
                Status: in transit
                Registered: 08 august 2018 03:13 pm
                Date time event
                06 aug 2018 08:24 am parcel booked.
                07 aug 2018 06:30 pm parcel dropped off at parcelpoint.
                08 aug 2018 04:09 am parcel lodged with courier.
                08 aug 2018 03:13 pm parcel in transit.

I was advised that 4 business days should be the delivery time, but 9 days later still haven't received goods, and tracking info says 'in transit".

Where is it?

Transdirect — reference 5311235

To whom it may concern, RE BOOKING 5311235 I am writing this morning to express how VERY unhappy I am with...

Sydney

Transdirect — overcharged freight extra charges

Hello, If I have come through to wrong department please forward on for me. I have been notified of under...

Transdirect Pty LtdCourier booking service

I have used Transdirect as an account customer with mixed success however of late the service has been nothing short of terrible..

Most recent example: Package booked for Priority Delivery - pick up day - courier no show - contacted transdirect to inform them - stated they would have it picked up next day... package still not picked up the next day and nothing but excuses from transdirect.

If you want your item collected and delivered on time - USE ANOTHER COMPANY.

Transdirect are a booking agent only and have no control over the couriers they use and provided limited customer service.

Transdirect — Delay in collecting items for two days!

Transdirect Ref 3507329 - booked on Monday 14/08/2017, expected to be collected on 15/08/2017, did not...

Melbourne

Transdirect — Overcharging. Badly damaged goods. No responsibility taken.

Used this mob to freight a sturdy, stainless steel commercial dishwasher. What a mistake. On top of their...

Melbourne

Transdirect — zero idea what customer service is

These guys set the bar at a new low when it comes to customer service. I currently have a package that wa...

Mildura

Transdirect Pty Ltd — No control over deliveries, daily lies

Parcel sent from Melbourne to Perth in six days, 15 days later not delivered to Perth suburb due to daily...

Perth Metro Area