AM Home Delivery & Trucking Logo

AM Home Delivery & Trucking

Having problems with AM Home Delivery & Trucking?

AM Home Delivery & Trucking Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AM Home Delivery & Trucking Customer Service. Initial AM Home Delivery & Trucking complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AM Home Delivery & Trucking above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AM Home Delivery & Trucking. Discuss the issues you have had with AM Home Delivery & Trucking and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

D
Sep 15, 2020

AM Home Delivery & Trucking — They have repeatedly changed our delivery date and time.

They were supposed to deliver between 9:30 am and 1:30 pm September 14 but then called and said driver had an...

AM Home Delivery & TruckingWasher / dryer

The worst company ever! we purchased the W/D on June 13th, 2020 and it is July 8th, 2020 and still havent been able to get any response... AJ Madison Appliances blames AM Home Delivery however, they dont provide us with Phone number and or email address to get ahold of this Company. Complete SCAM, FRAUD! I need my money 100% back

G
    Jun 24, 2020

AM Home Delivery & Trucking — Scam “delivery” service

After waiting for our new recliner for nearly a month and a half with no regular updates, we were notified...

L

AM Home Delivery & Trucking — delay in delivery of shipment

dear agent, my shipment [protected] i places this order on 19th august 2018. i did receive a message...

Dubai

AM Home Delivery & Truckingdelivery in sofia, bulgaria

Hello,

We purchased a washing machine WDB030 and a dryer TDB230 from your shop in Serdika mall, Sofia, Bulgaria this June. We booked a delivery for 24th July 2018, but they never delivered them. I am contacting the shop every day, but they don't give us any information. This is not acceptable. Please advise how we should proceed further. Kind regards, Alexandra Chevalier

AM Home DeliveryDelivering and not making phone calls like promised.

I had purchased my washer and dryer from AJ Madison, and I guess they may use this company, AM Home Delivery. Well its a long story. Awful customer service, gave me the run around. I guess this is what you get when they offer you free shipping! Dont ever use this company. They need to SERIOUSLY work on their customer service. I would have rather paid for shipping if I could have gotten my washer and dryer in a decent amount of time and better customer service, from another company, never again will I be ordering from there. Just beware.

• Ca
          CalSprint Dec 21, 2018

The company could provide a way for the Driver to Call ahead if they are going to be really early or really late! This way the Customer has the ability to adjust for this if they can. Also my email to [email protected] was never answered. So emailing them is NOT the faster way to get an answer.

• Ca
          CalSprint Dec 21, 2018

Mine arrived earlier then the 4 hour window, and left before I arrived (which was earlier then the 4 hour window). I tried calling them to get a hold of the driver, but they hung up on me 4 times in a row. When your waiting to get through and stuck in the queue an automatic voice message said to have a faster response you should email them at [email protected] I can't believe they would suggest emailing would give you a faster response then Calling! So, I also emailed them all the details (included the Schedule confirmation and order info...). Still no response, so I started calling them around 2:57 pm. The first time I called, I waited 10 minutes, and then took one of there other automatic voice suggestions and dialed 0 and my 10 digit phone number so that they would call me back! After that I called again. This way they would either call me or answer my current call (which ever is faster). I waited 19 minutes before I was first in the queue and they answered my call. As I was giving them my order information, they hung UP! When I called back immediately, I was 22nd in line again!! A little over 22minutes later they answered again, and stayed online at 3:48 pm, but said the driver was to far away!!! To Far because they didn't answer and stay on the line earlier on!!!. They said a deliver manager is trying to reschedule and would give me a call back. Instead of calling me back, I got a automatic machine call saying to confirm my delivery two days later. I tried calling back to see if they Could deliver today still since it was still in the 4 hour window or tomorrow. Called them 5 more times, and each time I finally got through they immediately disconnected the call without saying anything!!! What kind of company is THIS!!

• Re
          Reviewer71511 Nov 06, 2015

2 hours late after 4 hour window. I was forced to decline the delivery. They tried to charge me $250 because I declined. Over an hour late on second attempt. I'm not sure they are even going to show up this time.

Daniel Starr May 21, 2012

I finally got somebody in Dallas to answer the phone. She said the truck broke down. We'll see..

Daniel Starr May 21, 2012

Well I dont feel so bad. They promised me 5am to 9am delivery, and I aint seen em yet.Its been 8 hrs. I was promised a time so I scheduled my propane company to install the line. Im glad I read this site. You can bet They wont hook it up.

A

AM Home Delivery — class action

my experience with AM Home Delivery was similar to many listed below.(above?) Their website promised "white...

AM Home DeliveryStove Installation

Ordered a stove to be installed in January, 2010 from Home Everything. Home Everything arranged for shipping and install with AM Home Delivery and there the trouble began. The AM Home Delivery "Installers" damaged the counter top by not unscrewing the old stove from the counter top (basic task) and tearing part of the counter top up so all of the counter top needs to be replaced ($1, 350). A call to Home Everything resulted in a contact with someone who contacted the trucking company and was not able to get them to reply to her. Multiple emails from January to November of 2010 with AM Home Delivery resulted in an offer of $200 "take it or leave it". I contacted a lawyer and in order to avoid further legal fees settled for the $675 AM Home Delivery offered after I "left" the $200 offer.
        None of the damage was my fault yet AM Home Delivery did nothing except stonewall me and claim they were not at fault. Home Everything did nothing to help it out except bemoan the fact that they could not get an reply to their emails from AM Home Delivery and eventually would not respond to my emails.
        My only recourse now it to warn others of the sleazy way they both do business. I will never do business with either again and caution others to beware because a purchase through Home Everything and a delivery and install in California uses AM Trucking. Spare yourself the irritation and money.
        Claudia Johansen

• Updated by Danah Rose Blando Tonog · Feb 15, 2019

Gustu kulng po mag tanong . KUNG bkit matagal yung sevices nio. Nung 13 pa sa Kidapawan Item . Ko pero hndi parin dumadating ditu

Danah Rose Blando Tonog Feb 25, 2019

Puedy ba malaman kung san npo yung order ko sa shoppee?
            Matagal na sa kidapawan yun ah.. bkit wala pa

• Es
            Estilia Sohtun Feb 11, 2019

Order no 2614883 not delivered till date it's been a month

• Mi
            Mikeala Aug 20, 2018

I did pay order on February 17, 2018 last few ago month but I have save track here is # uh033763822cn spider big but they not arrive about March 31, 2018 should say before arrive I saw my mail done what happen my phone is [protected] call me. Now please touch with me now I really complain about that I worry !