TracFone Wireless — sim card not compatible
I want to go back to my old iphone instead of the Android phone that i just purchased from you. I contacted chat and talked to a man then a woman who stated that my iphone was compatible and had me purchase a Sim Kit for 99 cents. I waiting two days to get it, and when i did, I called in and talked to a man named I think was Chester.
Chester was knowledgable and asked me necessary questions to start me iphone. After several minutes, he told me that my Sim card was not compatible, and that I need to purchase a new one.
I am really upset. I should not have to purchase another one because I was sent the supposed correct one by one of your customer service agents. If the card is not compatible, why is it my fault? I know the cost is mimimal, but I shouldn't have to pay for a new one. Please send me the correct one for free. My phone number is [protected].
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - phones can not receive calls 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- TracFone - cell phone service
- [Resolved] TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- TracFone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert