Toyotatoyota

Goodmorning my name is olga marakuscheru, I had a car accident, the car behind me crashed into me through the back.. When I did the report I informed that please repair the car with the toyota.. Wich I took two times to fix.. The first time I had taken the car to get fixed they didn't fix it right it was very loose and the light was broken & the car bumper was still loose, so I took it the second time.. & they fixed it for me but still same problem the side of the bumper is still loose. The workers didn't do such good job on the repairment im not do happy about it.. I'm very happy ive bought the scion 2016 tc with you guys.. I trusted the workers to repair my car & everything is still loose. Please call me on my number [protected] because I can't be with the bumpers broken. Thank you.!