Town Fair Tirepoor customer service and damage

I brought my truck in a few weeks back and had four new tires installed on it. Not cheap, now, I waited two hours more than they quoted me, and was apologized to by the person who claimed to be the manager, (he was not).
I got it home, and lo and behold, three out of four rims had damage to them, dark, deep scratches all around, and around valve stems.
I went in the next day, and the "manager" looked it over, it assured me that they would have one of their subcontractors paint the rims. Got me thinking, if they have someone on retainer just for that, do they damage rims often?
He told me that they subcontractor would call me to schedule a time. Either he didn't or did not know how to leave a message, so I could call him back.
A week later, I called back, this time the real manager, "Rob", told me that they were waiting for me to paint my rims. I informed them I don't read minds, and to have the painter use voicemail. He again filled my head with false promises of proper communication. Guess what? The painter either never called again, and certainly did not leave a message.
Now I have been fed up. I emailed their corporate website, only to recieve a phonecall from the district manager who angrily told me that it was ME that did not show up for these so called "appointments". How could I show up for an appointment of which I never made, or no one made for me? He refused to listen to reason, and became more and more angry. He left me with these words. "My offer for the paintings on the table", take it or leave it. Then before I could reply, he simply just hung up.
So let's see where this leads me. Town fair tire did in fact offer to rectify the situation, but only offered and never followed through, not even with a phone call. They were extremely rude to me, and treated me as if I wasn't the customer they had damaged goods on at all, but more an extreme annoyance.
Never again.