Torridvery rude and racist seller

On August 31 I went to buy at the store and the saleswoman did not want to accept my coupons was very rude. The next day September 1 I returned to the store to change a pants because I did not realize it was defective and did not bring bags then the seller told me I could not change it for another different pants that I had to take another one of the same price and I told her that not because I did not want it I wanted the one that I chose so she would change it she became very rude that she could not do anything but I begged her, I would pay the difference in price but the saleswoman insisted that not me I would choose something of the same price and I told the saleswoman that I was going to call the customer service and the seller answered me that I would do what I wanted her to not change, that displeased me and I left very sad because How can a saleswoman behave very badly with customers? I unfortunately will not buy more in these stores knowing that I am a good buyer in that store. Now I will go back everything I bought and I will unsubscribe and I will have to close my account.

very rude and racist seller