Torridunprofessional manager

M

I was browsing in the Melbourne FL mall location and was very disappointed on how a Manager was talking to an associate. I was across the room and what caught my attention was this obviously older women was yelling at a very young associate. I decided to move closer and the associate was stunned and never raised her voice. The older woman said "I'm not going to argue with you" and went into the back. I could not believe what she did because the associate never raised her voice. I made eye contact with another customer who was visually upset with the situation also. But what happen next is why I am filing a complaint. The older woman came from the back room with her purse and left! Just wrong. I then asked who the older woman was and I was told it was the Store Manager Crystal. Just wrong! The other customer set her items down and left. I decided to purchase my items from the young lady, i believe her name was Kelsey who was just as sweet as can be and never raised her voice. Even after her Manager treated her like crap she still had a smile on her face and was very nice and thanked me for shopping at Torrid. I will not shop at this Torrid if that Manager is working. She is a NOT a good Manager. She obviously lost another customer too since the lady left without purchasing her several items. POOR MANAGEMENT! Feel bad for the young ladies who work at this store!