Torridservice

K Jul 02, 2019

I am an African American woman and I walked into the store today and was not greeted. I looked around at clothes and I finally told the sales person hello. Then as I was shopping a white woman came in and the sales person said, hello is there any thing I can help you with or is there anything you had in mind today. She was attentive and spoke to her. I put all y clothes back that I was going to purchase. As I was leaving she didn't even part her lips. This world is very racist and I did not expect to see it displayed at Torrid. A store I shop at frequently. Very disturbing all customers are not treated with the same respect.