Toni & Guyhairdryer and flat iron wide plate

J

I received my hairdryer as a gift last year Christmas (2017). My flat Iron I have now for about 2 years if not mistaken.

My flat iron is already pealing I dont use it often. My hairdryers nozzle is worn out and keeps falling off when I blow my hair which is rather frustrating.

Also when my setting are on full blast on my hairdryer it starts smelling like burn so I cannot use it on full blast at all, that the speed of the dryer as well as the heat setting.

This is point less as there is no use of it having so many watts you cant use the dryer to its full potential.

I hope to hear from you soon with a solution to this matter, I also do not have the slips for any of this I purchased my iron at Clicks in Canal Walk if I remember correctly.