Toni & Guy Fenchurch Streetmanager disrespecting staff

R

I am utterly disgusted in the way staff have been spoken to at Toni & Guy (Fenchurch St). I have witnessed the 'manager' Jerry, using unacceptable language and making her staff look very embarrassed and put under pressure in front of clients and fellow colleagues.
In my eyes and hopefully many others' who have a heart, this is wrong! I have been to Toni & Guy many times in the past at other locations and have never experienced anything like what I've previously seen at the one at Fenchurch Street. I now go to the salon at Fenchurch Street because I am always so happy with my hair. The girls do a perfect job every time and are always kind and pleasant to talk to.
I am not usually someone to complain, but when I see people being spoken to unfairly, made to feel bad, or even bullied in a way in the workplace, then I know something needs to be done and nobody should ignore the situation or leave it to become worse.
I would feel much more comfortable to continue coming to Fenchurch street if the manager is investigated / dealt with.

• Su
    Susan7833 Oct 08, 2015

Completly agree, The manager should be investigated, I have been a client at Toni and guy Fenchurch st for a while now, I have noticed a few comments from the manager through the years but never thought anything of it, then the last time I was in there she came over and the way she spoke to the stylist in front of me was disgusting, it was like she was trying to encourage me not to like my hair so the stylist would suffer when my hair was lovely. The poor lady looked like she wanted to cry, and she is so lovely, She is the reason I pay the price I do at that salon, it's because of her not because I enjoy the salon experience, the salon is completly run down! I am unsure if I will return at this point . I'm shocked that Toni and guy have such a bully representing one of there salons !!