Toni and Guy hairdressers Bournemouth Branchhair colour and hair dye

Made an appointment for my hair to be restyled and coloured, I was in the salon about 3 hours, they did not colour my hair the colour that I asked for and my hair was cut in the way they wanted to cut it, very short fringe and they just trimmed it and didn't restyle atall. I paid £160 and said that I wasn't happy with what they had done, but they said my hair was fine and I was steaming with anger when I realised that they weren't going to apologise or refund me and money. I went home and had to buy a colour from a box, my hair stung like mad, but at least I have the colour I want.

I will never go to this salon ever again, I thought they had a good reputation but instead they just want to rip people off and charge stupid amounts. its disgusting and I know im not going to get my money back, but they need to be reported. I could of cut my own hair myself, she was supposed to be a top hairstylist. but she didn't know what she was doing that day or any other day !!