Toni and Guy Boar Lanedisastrous haircut

I had an appointment with a style director I explained that I had just had my haircut a week ago and was very happy with the length and the shape of my cut but it felt too thick the sides and needed softening at the ends as well as my fringe slightly thinning out.
It's like what I said fell on deaf ears I ended with my hair all hacked and my fringe half up my forehead when it was originally a beautiful sweeping fringe!! I made it clear I wasn't happy and the hairdresser said I can't do anything about it now and let me back to reception to pay !
It was a horrible experience my hair completely ruined leaving me in tears and unable to look at myself in the mirror all because the hairdresser didn't listen to me! What made it even worse was that a senior member of staff was sent to speak to me and all she said was that technically it was a good cut all be it it wasnt what I asked for !!! These people don't seem to care about what you want they just do what they feel like and we pay them for the privlidge of being treated badly ... This shouldn't be allowed. It has caused my heartbreak and distress .